Indian Home Loan Guarantee Program
This program is specifically designed for American Indian and Alaska Native families, Alaska Villages, Tribes, or Tribally Designated Housing Entities. These loans can be used both on and off native lands, for new construction, rehabilitation, purchase of an existing home, or refinance.
Section 184 Indian Home Loan Guarantee Program advertises a 2.25% down payment and 1.5% guarantee fee but does not provide additional disclosures required by use of a trigger term.
Guardian Residential Lending is proud to be a loan originator that has passed special 184 training and met federal program requirements allowing us to be one of the few distinguished lenders providing this program.
- Candidate must be Native American and enrolled with a Federally recognized tribe
- 2.25% Down payment
- 1.5% Guarantee fee financed
- Seller can pay closing costs
- Low mortgage insurance
- No credit score needed, non-traditional credit resources can be used to qualify
- May be used to purchase homes on & off the reservation
1. “Loan amount $300,000, 3.5% down, monthly payment with mortgage insurance but without taxes and homeowners insurance. $1,712.74, APR 5.395%,FHA monthly MI is $211.00.”
2. Broker - American Pacific Mortgage Corporation does not offer this program, but will utilize a broker source to underwrite and fund.”
Please visit our Disclosures page for more details on all loan types.
Meet Our Qualified Specialists
VALERIE HARJO | NMLS 418675
Valerie is one of the very first Loan Originators in the country to utilize this program. Among many distinctions, Valerie is a recipient of numerous Neerchokikoo Honoring Powwow awards.
JASON ROBERSON | NMLS 404683